Skip navigation
jliskovcova
Currently Being Moderated

Launching Muse after Install

Jun 18, 2012 5:02 PM

I installed Muse in Adobe App Manager and it's showing as 'Installed,' but there is no 'Launch App' option. How do I launch Muse? Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 19, 2012 11:02 AM   in reply to jliskovcova

You will only see the "Launch App" button for the 1st time. Muse is already insalled on you machine. So, you can go to /Applications(for MAC) or Start->All Programs(For Windows) and look for Muse and launch it.

If you want you can create a shortcut or alias as well.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 17, 2012 11:25 PM   in reply to Arpit Kapoor

i'm having the same problem. i subscribed to Muse. i downloaded the App manager and downloaded Muse within that app.
    tried to Launch App but nothing happened. it says Muse has downloaded but i cannot find it ANYWHERE on my mac?

PLEASE HELP!

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2012 8:01 AM   in reply to plasticjungle

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2012 3:36 PM   in reply to Arpit Kapoor

sorry, but it is NOT in my applications folder (mac) is there any way i can download it again WITHOUT the App manager as it keeps saying it is installed and it is NOT! i have searched the whole computer for it.

when i try to uninstall via the trial installer (replace or uninstall option) it gets halfway through and an error appears. let's get this sorted please!

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2012 3:51 PM   in reply to plasticjungle

This is a user forum where Muse Technical Support and the Muse Development Team are highly active.

If you have an urgent support need, live chat support for Muse is available by going to <http://helpx.adobe.com/contact/index.html>, selecting "Muse" from the Products and Services dropdown, selecting the topic you need help with, clicking the "I still need help..." button and then clicking "Chat now".

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2012 4:49 PM   in reply to Zak Williamson (Adobe)

Hi,

You can download Muse from here, http://www.adobe.com/go/trymuse/

After it is installed you can sign in using your Adobe ID, if you have an active subscription on the ID then it should recognize it.

Regards,

Abhishek Maurya

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2012 5:57 PM   in reply to Abhishek Maurya

not that simple. i have had Adobe tech support control my computer remotely for 2 hours and they can't work it out either . still no luck

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points