Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Activating my CC. And activating again

May 30, 2012 2:13 AM

I'm having a problem with my Acrobat Pro X. I've downloaded from Creative Cloud using my login and password. When I open a PDF file Acrobat is closing down and then the Application Manager open. The dialogue box that appears shows a long text and a blue button. I click that button and Acrobat open. Then Acrobat Pro X closes and Application manager is up once again. This open and close scenario continue as long I try to use Acrobat.

Any idea you have is welcome to solve this problem. It started after I upgraded my operating system from OS X 10.6 to latest 10.7.4 if that is the problem. I'm currently downloading Acrobat Pro X again and try to install it to see if I manage to solve the opening and closing problem. I'll let you know how it works later. Please hit me with suggestions and ideas to stop this annoying opening and closing all the time, thank you.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 19, 2012 5:24 AM   in reply to Martenson

tried this.  Worked for about 5 mins...then back to closing after 15-20 secs!  DRIVING ME CRAZY!

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 19, 2012 7:02 AM   in reply to adbywate

have chatted with customer support and then had to leave to a meeting after an hour of various tries - deactivating, deleting cache files, deleting acrobat folder in my user profile, etc....NOTHING FIXED THIS PROBLEM!!!!  Now trying to get back in contact w/ support and they are ALL BUSY!!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points