Skip navigation
DRobson48
Currently Being Moderated

Downloading to Mac 10.6.8 Help?

Jul 18, 2012 3:36 PM

Can't download free adobe to my Mac 10.6.8.  Shows that it starts to download and then goes to a black screen.  Help?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 18, 2012 4:25 PM   in reply to DRobson48

Where are you seeing this blank screen?  Which Adobe application are you trying to download and install?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 18, 2012 5:05 PM   in reply to DRobson48

I am sorry DRobson48 but I would still need to know what Adobe software you are attempting to download to guess at what might be going wrong.  It sounds like you were using Safari and you began to download something?  If it is Safari btw the typical default is your Download folder inside your User folder instead of your desktop.

Which web browser are you using though exactly and what are you clicking on to download?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 19, 2012 7:45 AM   in reply to DRobson48

IDRobson48 it sounds like you are trying to download Adobe Reader.  If you can please post which web browser you are using it would help with identifying how you can access the downloaded file.  I have also moved this thread to the Adobe Reader forum.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 19, 2012 2:35 PM   in reply to DRobson48

In Safari if you go under View and select Show Downloads you should see the downloaded files there.  You can then double click on the file in the list.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points