• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing upgrades

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently made several attempts to download the update for adobe, but yet every attempt I make to watch videos fails with the message saying that I need to download the newest version of adobe flash player. Everytime I attemted the download it would make me close out windows explorer and then it would finish downloading saying that the download was successful. But yet I still cant watch any videos on the internet with out the message saying my adobe flash player needs to be updated. Has anyone else had this problem? I had this problem the last time adobe needed to be updated I ended up having to have BestBuy update it for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us OS information and the version of Flash Player you are trying to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2012 Jul 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OS is MS Windows 2010 & its the adobe flash player 11 I'm trying to upgrade to, everytime it tells me that it was successfully downloaded and yet I still cannot watch videos without getting the notice I need to upgrade to adobe flash player 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is it Internet Explorer you are using, and have you checked the Shockwave Flash add-on and ActiveX Filtering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After the successful installation of Flash Player, the message that you get is "Installation Complete." I think you are only downloading the installation file, but not actually installing it.

Could you please see the following page: http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

It has step-by-step information with screens. Please let us know the step where you are stuck.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you write "windows explorer", do you mean Internet Explorer?

If so, check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines