Skip navigation
JonPatterson
Currently Being Moderated

Simple JS script needed

Apr 23, 2012 4:54 PM

I'm looking for someone to help me create a simple piece of javascript. In a nutshell, I am saving a document as SVG and want the resulting file to have interactive buttons that show and hide layers or objects. The only instruction Adobe provides is to use an event.js file (which only seems to be included with much older versions of Illustrator.) So, I'd like to commission someone to replicate some basic functions that the events.js file was used for.

Email me at user852 at gmail dot com

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2012 11:50 AM   in reply to JonPatterson

Sorry but which older version? And where does adobe provide this instruction… Sorry I don't understand what it is you try replicate?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 20, 2012 2:30 AM   in reply to JonPatterson

I try too to find out where was located this piece of script, and I must admint that there is no much information about it. There are some samples on the web (from Adobe) that contained it, but no way to get, download, find it in a direct maner.

In an other hand, I tried some exemple, but they didn't seams to work at all... so here are some links that was a first got :

since your last post did you get more info about it... I still investigate on it...

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points