• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 8 and Interactions

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2012 Jul 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to insert an interaction into a Powerpoint slide but there seems to be something wrong.

Here is an image of what I am seeing after I click Insert Interaction7-20-2012 4-36-46 PM.jpg

I am using Powerpoint 2010 with Presenter 8.  I have run the installation program for the assets that came with eLearning CS6.

Has anyone else run into this before?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2012 Jul 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you please check if you have Flash player installed on your machine. If not, kindly install the latest flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Also please launch PowerPoint and go to Presenter tab. Click on other tabs like "Characters", "Manage quiz", "Publish" before clicking on "Interactions".

Let us know if this solves the issue?

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Any updates on this issue? Did it work for you?

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mukul,

I am still having problems with Presenter 8 within Powerpoint 2010.  These items work fine within Captivate 6 just not within Powerpoint.  See below for more screenshots of what is occurring.  I did install latest Flash player and did follow the steps you outlined above.

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Thanks,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve,

I am Mukul from Adobe Presenter Engineering team. Can we meet over a Connect meeting and discuss this issue. We will help you to solve the problem.

I have already dropped you an email on your registered email id. Please reply on the same with your suitable time.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources