Skip navigation
adobeisavirus
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Flash makes my life miserable.

Jul 17, 2012 9:18 AM

apperantly using internet Explorer and Crash 11.3 i cant install a side-by-side of flash for "other browsers"  so videos on STEAM will work.

i get an error screen upon installing, or, internet explorer fails to be able to display flash videos and says i need to install flash again.

i've told steam about my problems and they suggested i use a different browser. (unacceptable)

they were upset i couldnt view videos of there games to buy...but they are retards needing some specific version of your glitch-ware

so either HULU works (when i dont get artifacting or curruption in the videos) or steam works.

im unwilling to change my habbits because you all cant seam to make software play nice. other browsers are a "band-aid work around", not a real fix of any kind.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 21, 2012 7:36 PM   in reply to adobeisavirus

It is quite obvious from your posted images that you are using an outdated graphics driver.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 21, 2012 7:46 PM   in reply to adobeisavirus

P.S. I am not in the habit of deleting posts, but this time I have removed your other idiotic post.

This is a user-to-user forum that has been created for users to help each other, with the occasional word from the Flash Player developers team.  You, however, just come here to complain, complain, complain.

Stay away if you don't want our help!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points