Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updating to cs6 on multiple computers.

Jul 22, 2012 Jul 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new mac laptop, and successfully upgraded photoshop cs4 to cs6 on the machine.  I still have cs4 running on my old mac desktop, and it seems from looking at your policies, that I can upgrade to cs6 on the desktop under the same purchase.  Is this so? and if so, how do I go about downloading the software for the second time onto the old desktop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 22, 2012 Jul 22, 2012

Yes, you can. Simply download it again on the machine. But seriously consider simply making a backup on a USB stick so you don't have to download over and over again every tiem you need to reinstall.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2012 Jul 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you can. Simply download it again on the machine. But seriously consider simply making a backup on a USB stick so you don't have to download over and over again every tiem you need to reinstall.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines