Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

New features I'd like to see in Prelude

May 20, 2012 9:39 AM

Prelude is a very cool program and I can see this becoming a vital part of the workflow.  I have noticed a few things that aren't perfect yet and would like to change.  I will file feature requests, but I am wondering if anyone else agrees with these, has any workarounds, or has other items to add to the list.

1. Thumbnail view in the project window with hoverscrub.  Pr took a giant leap forward with Hoverscrub so you don't have to load each clip into the source monitor to preview, and PL could use this as well.  (The case could be made that PL needs this even more, since this will be a step in the workflow where you could be searching through clips even more than you would in the bins in Pr)

2.  More efficient way to create bins and move clips in the project window.  Right now, when you create a new bin, it shows up at the bottom of the list of clips.  I have a project open with 500 clips in it - if there is a clip at the top that I want to throw into the new bin, I have to drag it down and wait for the list to scroll all the way to the bottom - slowly!  Such a big time waster.  It would be more useful if I could highlight a clip - or multiple clips - hit "new bin" and the clips would automaticaly be placed in the new bin.  Or, having the option to have multiple tabs in the project window (like Pr) could also alleviate the issue. 

3.  The ability to send clips to a specific bin in Pr.  Right now, when you send clips over to Pr, they show up in the main project window.  If I have a bin structure set up there, it would be nice to target certain bins so the clips down't get lost in the higher level bin hierarchy.  For example, if I'm working in a bin that is nested in a B-Roll bin, nested in an interview subject and want to go back to Pl to find more clips, I would like the ability to have the B-Roll bin open, go to Pl, send a clip, and have it show up there in the proper bin.  Now, I have to navigate back to the top level and drag it to the proper place.  Not a huge deal with one clip, but working with lots of clips can get disorganzied pretty quickly.  One last note - some might say that all the Pl work should be done up front and organized there before going tp Pr, but I am finding Pr-Pl to work well together, using Pl as my sorting, metadata and organization tool concurrent with Pr.  Essentially, Pl is acting like a turbocharged version of Pr's Brower, Poject panel and metadata panel in a separate app.

Any thoughts?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 21, 2012 7:51 AM   in reply to needles27

Good ideas indeed.  Sending via http://adobe.com/go/wish is the way to go.  Thank you!

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 5:17 AM   in reply to Wes Plate

1. Most definitely needs hover scrub in Prelude,

2. Completely agree, the workflow should all be smooth and intuitive, not searching, hunting, dragging and waiting for lists to scroll down.

3. Again, completely agree, perhaps there is a way so that when you send to Premiere there's a dialogue that comes up and would say "importing to Premiere in _______" and a drop down list of a list of bins that are already in your Premiere project, and ability to create a new bin with in the dialogue and would ask you where you want the clip(s) to go in.

My feature requests are being made.

Other thought's so far that I've found. 

1. Need the ability to spot clips from Bridge to Prelude.  The "open with Prelude" command doesn't ingest the clip (bug report sent)

2. Have Prelude's searching of time based markers and comments in Premiere (this is probably a Premiere request, but it's relevant here)

3. The markers created in Prelude, or in Premiere become a drop down list of markers in the Project panel and have the ability to use each marker as a subclip, rather than having to create an actual subclip.  It'd be nice to not have to create hundreds of subclips.  Example, I have one interview clip that is 30min long, there are 10 questions asked 3 times each,  I now need to create 30 subclips to have "in and out" points to drop into my timeline.  With a drop down list of markers, or the ability to spot clips from the marker window, I could keep only one clip but have access to all 30 individual clips within the clip.  I completely understand Premiere is not FCP7 but here is the example of the functionality I am thinking of.  Each marker in the pull down can be loaded into the viewer(source in premiere) as its own referenced clip.  

Just my thoughts, I am very interested in hearing others approach to these workflow processes.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 8:50 AM   in reply to RBemendo

RBemendo, thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated.

With regards to your last point, try this:

Open a Rough Cut in Prelude, then open a source clip containing comment markers.

Select one or more markers, either in the Timeline panel or in the Marker List panel.

From the Rough Cut menu choose Add Selected Markers.

This adds the clip to the Rough Cut using the In and Out of the marker(s) as the In and Out(s) of the clip(s).

I hope this is useful.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 9:22 AM   in reply to Wes Plate

Thanks Wes,

It's not quite what i'm in need of but is a great solution as a workaround, so thanks for pointing that out, and for what it does is really easy and convenient. 

I think this solution is good for one take situations, but would be cumbersome to keep organizing media as the rough cuts get sent over to Premiere on larger projects.  I think the biggest issue is not having the option to choose where clips get sent to in Premiere, it's a little cumbersome to go back and forth between the applications for this purpose, and have to keep organizing footage individually.

But in general having the ability to log clips with time based metadata is a great advantage. I'll be working though workflow practices the more I keep using Prelude. 

Is there a thumbnail view at all in Prelude's project panel, seams like i'm missing a simple check box, but i'm only seeing lists.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 9:27 AM   in reply to RBemendo

Prelude does not have a thumbnail view in the project panel. We are definitely hearing the call for it though. :-)

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 9:44 AM   in reply to Wes Plate

Thanks for the quick update, my feature request has been sent.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 3:43 PM   in reply to needles27

Glad you agree needles27, hopefully we can get some more people using and commenting on this workflow so we can get bumped up for feature requests.

I just tested the ingest to a secondary target and writing the metadata and I can confirm that the data is only being written to that secondary location, I tested this by ingesting and transferring a clip to a secondary drive, added metadata, save and brought to Pr.  Then ingested the same original clip without copying it to a secondary target and there was no metadata in Pl, Pr, or Bridge, so Pl is only writing to the transferred file if that is the option you choose, otherwise it will write to the original file.  I think to keep things safe i'm going to just copy all my material to a secondary hardrive as back up and then use the files on my working RAID as the metadata synced files, rather than only ingesting what I need.  I know ideal you'd only bring in material that you will use in the project, but when you have clients over your shoulder having ALL your media accessible is a must in most instances.

I'm working with dual sync sound and finding some interesting limitations with logging dual sync sound.

1. I'm not liking that there is no audio support in Pl, nor a solution to sync/merge, and then transcode a merged clip, so that there is not an XML link to the dual sync audio, but a separate media file containing the original video and the dual sync audio.

2. When merging a clip in Pr and adding markers to the merged clip Master file, the markers do not update in the Source of the merged clip, nor do they update in Pl.  The only way to update markers on a merged clip with consistency is to update the source of the merged clip, and the updated metadata will retain in Pr as well as the merged clip.  This has been mentioned before without much detail, hopefully this clarifies at least some of that.  http://forums.adobe.com/message/4375489#4375489.

3. The ability to have the metadata panel part of the Project panel would eliminate a lot of need to bin structure hundreds of clips.  Example: Batch keyword or add custom metadata in Bridge, and then search and align that metadata in the project panel rather than having to create bins for everything to be organized.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 11:07 PM   in reply to RBemendo

To RBemendo & needles27 -

Thanks for the GREAT feedback guys! The ability to show markers associated with clips in the Project Panel is indeed in our feature TODO bucket now - thanks! Also, being able to user ANY markers and drag-drop it into a Roughcut is also in our feature TODO list. We agree that these improvements would greatly enhance the workflow.

Thanks again - please keep the great feedback coming!

Regards -

Michael

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 8:35 AM   in reply to michaelgoshey

Thanks michaelgoshey,  Prelude has great potential.

When Ingesting, and choosing the transcode option, do we only have access to the presets provided by Prelude? I'm not seeing an option to go to Prores from with in the Quicktime presets or any other custom defined preset.

Since the ability to have multiple transcode locations can accomplish alot of dailies requests from inside Prelude, I think Prelude could become a dailies hub, much like RedcineX is for R3D.

To be a dailies application though you would need all customizable transcoding settings so we can custom design our own workflow for our needs.  As well as supporting audio, syncing and then transcoding to multiple locations with user defined and saved presets.  It would also be great to have the ability to apply LUTs from within Prelude, not necessarily create LUTs, but be able to apply them from something like a import dialogue, or even better a browser window that allows you to double click on a LUT in a folder designated for 100s of LUTs to help develop a look on set.  This option would be available in the logging and ingest work areas.  This way you can create true dailies for producers with a LUT burned into an H.264 with sync sound as well as having no LUT applied to a sync sound in one file transcoded to ProRes or DNxHD or whatever you need for editorial. 

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 9:01 AM   in reply to RBemendo

RBemendo wrote:

When Ingesting, and choosing the transcode option, do we only have access to the presets provided by Prelude? I'm not seeing an option to go to Prores from with in the Quicktime presets or any other custom defined preset.

You can create your own custom preset in Adobe Media Encoder and this preset will appear in the options inside Prelude.  If you have ProRes installed you can create your own QuickTime preset using ProRes.

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 2:54 PM   in reply to Wes Plate

Thanks Wes, exactly what I was looking for.

|
    Mark as:
    May 28, 2012 1:50 AM   in reply to needles27

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, and have mentioned with an Adobe rep (Iona Walters in the UK) I would love to be able to see the ability to split stereo to mono tracks in prelude, or in Premier, be able to split a stereo track to mono and update the sequence to represent this.

I am currently a support technician in a University and work with media and performance students, who may never have edited before.  I see prelude as having amazing potential for getting the basic work done without any distractions like transitions etc and teaching the basic concepts behind in/out points etc.  Our cameras record two channel sound to a single stereo file though, and given the students won't really be concentrating on sound (a shame, audio post is what I do!) it would be really handy to split the stereo files so they don't have to undo a rough cut in premier when they move over to it.  It seems a little backwards to have to create a rough cut, then totally undo it, just to split the audio.  Not a problem of course when handing off to a proper audio editor, but in this circumstance, it would be really handy.  I wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to implement, either?

L

|
    Mark as:
    May 29, 2012 1:58 PM   in reply to boozler42

@boozler, i like this idea.  Thanks for commenting, just went to feature requested this and i'm not seeing a Prelude "Feature Request/Bug Report Form" product name from the list found here: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Did I miss something?

|
    Mark as:
    May 29, 2012 2:15 PM   in reply to RBemendo

Wes Plate commented on another thread to use the Premiere Featured Requst/Bug Report until there is a Prelude option.

@Wes Plate, if this is has changed please correct me, thanks

|
    Mark as:
    May 29, 2012 2:41 PM   in reply to RBemendo

That's right. We're still waiting for the web site to be updated with Prelude in that list. Request has been submitted and my understanding is it should be there by next week.

|
    Mark as:
    May 30, 2012 1:41 AM   in reply to Wes Plate

Cool, thanks guys!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 3, 2012 12:09 PM   in reply to needles27

I too am looking to use Prelude more in my editing work flow. The way I've always caputured media is with timecode and batch capturing. So now that everything is going tapless it's been a hard transition for me. I like the Concatenate feature in Pl because I can (for example) make 10 different clips of a house just one clip called "house broll." Sofar I many only use the Ingest>Transfer Clips to Desination feature. Here are a few suggestions I would make or if there is a way to do this let me know. Thanks!

1. I would like to Concatenate multiple  clips to multiple Concatenate files within the Ingest window. So it would be nice if there was a Queue button next to the Ingest button that way the Ingest window doesn't close. Then some how mark the clips that have already been Ingested or Queued that way I know that clip has already been addressed.

2. Within the Ingest window have the ability to change the name of a single clip when transfering to destination without transcoding. I can do it when I Concatenate a clip(s) but only if I transcode.

3. Also, it would be nice when Concatenating a clip to keep the timecode of all the clips in the single clip ( I think I'm reaching on this one).

Thank you!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 3, 2012 4:32 PM   in reply to CLCTV

Hi CLCTV -

Thanks for the feature requests.

We have been discussing ways to provide what you described in #1 above. An ingest queue would certainly prove useful.

Renaming clips on ingest is also another popular request we are hearing from our users. This is also a feature we have put in our backlog and are discussing internally.

In our discussions, we have identified the following three parts to renaming clips:

1. Renaming of simple files (.mov, .avi, etc) where there isn't a complex folder structure wrapping the essence. This is a fairly straightforward workflow and easier to provide a solution for.
    2. Renaming media files contained within complex folder structures. This is more difficult to deliver as it requires deep knowledge of the supporting metadata and XML files generated by the camera. These supporting files also need to be updated to reflect the name changes or you can end up with broken files where the media can no longer be played.
    3. The final part of the renaming of media you have selected to transcode as part of the ingest process in Prelude. In this case Prelude could handle the renaming in a similar manner as #1 above for most format types.

For your final request, you mention you'd like to keep the timecode for all the clips used in the concatenation. We too have been thinking of ways to make this a reality and would like to get your input on one of those ideas. When you use multiple clips to concatenate into one, would you find it valuable to have Prelude generate markers that span the duration of each of the original source clips? This marker could contain things like original timecode, original clip name, metadata from the clip (which pieces are most desired here?), etc. What other pieces of info would you hope to see there?

Using the Marker approach for preserving timecode seems to be the most compatible regarding playback (non-linear timecode in a single file can be confusing to some players - and people). It is also one of the more feasible approaches we came up with that would limit potential bugs and other risks to the media.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

Michael

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 5, 2012 10:44 AM   in reply to Wes Plate

Just to confirm to everyone, the Adobe Wish form now includes Prelude as a product option.

http://adobe.com/go/wish

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 6, 2012 9:15 AM   in reply to michaelgoshey

Thank you Michael for your response! I'm glad to hear you guys are looking into these requests.

For your question, I'm not too familiar with using markers within Prelude nor have I really used meta data, but from what I understand what you are saying that seems like a good option!

I'm just trying to find ways that I can incoorporate techniques I used with tape with the new digital file formats. With tape, I could use batch capure based off of time code, Working in the "station news" buisness basically the reporter will log video  by just reviewing a 10-15 minutes worth of interviews, logging timcode for every "sound-bite." They they would write there script, inputing the timcode of the "sound bites" they wanted in different parts of the script. I would then take the script with timecode and within Premiere I would enter the timecode in the Capture window and "log clip" then once I got all my clips logged I would batch capture. Then I would only have the video we were going to use stored on my computer. With tape I could also capture multiple shots under one file name.

With digital clips it seems as though I have to load the entire clip onto my computer (taking up storage space) then extract files from there. I would also end up with 5x as many clips because each star/stop of a shot comes in as a separate clip.  Some formats the time doesn't even show up. That's why I like were Prelude is going. I can easily view the clips before and ingest the parts I need. I really like the Concatenate feature. For what I mentioned earlier on timecode, it would be nice if within the Ingest window you can input timecode for the in & out of each clip or at the least be able to see the timecode as you srub. This way I can easily use the method of timecode editing again.

Thanks for the help and I'll make sure to put my requests in the the Prelude Adobe Wish Form now that it exists.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 22, 2012 12:48 PM   in reply to Wes Plate

Regarding no thumbnail view in Prelude, when searching for Prelule help, I found http://helpx.adobe.com/prelude/using/prelude-projects.html which says Pl has thumbnails and in fact has the same type of Project window interface as Pr.  However, just as you say, Pl really doesn't have these features.  I found the Adobe help file before I found this string and thought I would go crazy looking for the thumbnail icon.  Perphaps the Pl documentation I referenced should be changed so other people don't waste their time looking for documented features that really aren't there.  Pl is a great concept which will be made much better by implmenting many of the suggestions on this string.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 22, 2012 6:09 PM   in reply to needles27

We've just been testing out Prelude with our workflow for the past week.  From what I can tell so far we can't transcode on export.  That would be a big feature for us.  We typically bring in and log 30 hours of footage per 22 minute tv show.  The assistant logs everything - but only about 6 hours of selects need to go over to the editor for the final show build.  Transcoding 30 hours of footage to ProRes on ingest would waste a huge amount of time and disk space.  I'd love to be able to ingest natively, log everything, and then set up a transcode setting for the media when I either export to FCP XML or in the future send to Premiere Pro.  That way only about 6 hours of media have to be transcoded and stored instead of 30 per project.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2012 10:27 AM   in reply to SpearRanch

SpearRanch,

I don't see the part of the help page that says the Prelude project panel has thumbnails. Can you direct me to line that caused the confusion?

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2012 5:02 PM   in reply to Wes Plate

Thanks for responding Wes.  I've pasted the confusing text from that website referenced in my original post below:

Ingest movie clips  

#

You can ingest entire movie clips or a selected portion of the movie clips (partial ingest). You can also transcode the selected movie clips using more than one encoding option.

1.      #
      Select File > Ingest. Alternatively, press Ctrl+I (Win) or Cmd+I (Mac OS).

#
      Navigate to the folder containing media, and click the folder. The contents of the folder are displayed in the center panel.

Tip: To access folders from which you previously ingested content, use the menu above the panel.

# Do the following based on your requirements:
      • To view content as Thumbnails, click the Icon View button.
      • To view content as a list, click the List View button.
      • To quickly preview the contents of a movie clip, drag the cursor across the thumbnail. You can also click the thumbnail and use the playhead to scrub the movie. Alternatively, use the JKL keys to control playback of the selected thumbnail.
      • To change the thumbnail size of movie clips in the panel, use the Zoom slide bar.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2012 5:22 PM   in reply to Wes Plate

Wes, also here is a screen shot of the window leading up to that text I recently pasted for you:

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 24, 2012 9:03 AM   in reply to needles27

SpearRanch,

Danny has it right, the hover-scrubbable thumbanils Prelude has are in the ingest dialog.

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 24, 2012 4:10 PM   in reply to Wes Plate

Wes and Danny, you guys are right.  Pl does have thumbnail views in the Ingest dialouge seen after hitting the Ingest tab or CTRL I.  I was  in in the Logging view when I could not find the thumbnail options since I had already ingested the files.  Thanks so much for your time making the clarification guys!

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 21, 2012 12:20 PM   in reply to needles27

I've been using Prelude a lot since the release of the CS6, and I love it. The app is also incredibly promising for a V1.

My top 3 features would be :

1- Audio support in Prelude.

Including ingesting with or without transcode, splitting stereo or multi channel into mono files (and / or something like the modify clip / audio channels menu from PR), full logging, marking and metada support (as with video) and audio / video syncing and merging. For me being unable to work with audio is actually the single biggest missing feature.

2- Keywords (subject) tagging built into Prelude.

Having to rely on Bridge, a photo oriented application, for this task is at best clunky. And Bridge does not play really well with video (on my workstations at least). Being able to build hierarchical keyword collections and use them to tag and filter files right into Prelude would greatly smooth and speed up things for the workflows that rely on them.

3- Being able to create multiclip in Prelude.

I think this might be a lot harder and maybe not even possible but the ability to create multiclip into prelude so that the editor would have them ready inside the Pr project would be another step into making Prelude the "one stop shop for assistant".

I already made feature requests for 1 and 2, I'll make one for 3 as soon as possible.

I hope that the development team for Prelude also have some weight into Premiere development, as you guys seem to have a lot of good clues at how media management should be done, and this is still by far (imho) Premiere most serious weakness.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 9, 2013 10:12 AM   in reply to michaelgoshey

Any news for an ingest queue? This would be extremely benificial. Its fustrating to keep having to go back into the indgest and wait for all the video clips to process each time I want to transode (stitch clips together).

michaelgoshey wrote:

Hi CLCTV -

Thanks for the feature requests.

We have been discussing ways to provide what you described in #1 above. An ingest queue would certainly prove useful.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 9, 2013 1:12 PM   in reply to CLCTV

Hi,

You can enter the ingest dialog while an ingest operation (stitching or other) is underway. You can then make new asset selections and send any transcoding request to AME. AME will batch them for you automatically and when finalized will appear in your Prelude project.

Does that help?

Regards,

Michael

Sent from my iPhone

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 9, 2013 7:02 PM   in reply to michaelgoshey

Thank you Michael,

I believe I am doing what you are saying. My issue is, when I preview my clips in the Ingest window, I litterally have about 50-100 clips that will take about 2-3 minutes to process and show up for preview. I will select the ones I want combinded/stitched together (about 5-10 clips) then select Ingest. That gets sent over to AME and the Ingest window automatically closes. So when I click to reopen the Ingest window I have to wait another 2-3 minutes  for the clips to process and show up for preview again.  After doing serval times becomes very time consuming and annoying.  Then I have to do my best to remember which clips I have already "Ingested." So my issue lies in the previewing, not the actual transcoding.  So like in Premiere Pro, if there was a "Queue" button the Ingest window wouldn't have to close and I would keep my video previews, saving a lot of time. And for my other issue, it would be helpful if there was some kind of indicator showing which clips have already been ingested for I don't select them again.

Hope this makes sence? Hope Adobe considers! If I misunderstood what you were saying please let me know. Thanks again.

Adrian

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 9, 2013 7:43 PM   in reply to CLCTV

Hi Adrian -

Ok – I understand now.   Thanks for the extra info there.

We have spent time getting thumbnails to load faster in our Ingest Dialog in Prelude 2.01 and now again in 2.1. Can you verify for me which version you are using and also which media format you are using (XDCAM, P2, RED, etc) - and what media type (optical disk, memory card, etc.). This will help us try to recreate your results in our lab.

We are looking at the option to show you which clips have already been ingested into the current project. Ideally we'd like to let you know which clips have already been ingested into ANY project – but this requires a database in our backend system that we don't have available yet (and is a bigger effort). The first pass here will at least help with letting you solve the ingesting into the same project workflow issue you are describing. I can't say when this will be available but it is quite high on our priority list.

The idea of a Batch Ingest operation is also something we are still looking at. As a possible alternative, we are also looking at moving the Ingest Dialog into the main app as another panel instead of a dialog. This would also resolve the issues you are describing as it would allow you to select a group of clips in the Panel and ingest them in the background while then selected a different set of clips (with different options/transcode rules as desired) and fire that off into the background processing thread as well. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about that model as well as the option of adding a Batch Ingest window into the current Ingest Dialog. Which would you prefer and find more useful?

Thanks again for your input and feedback. This is very valuable for us as we determine our next set of features to focus on.

Regards,

Michael

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 10, 2013 11:12 AM   in reply to michaelgoshey

Thank you Michael for respnonding to my concerns & suggestions! I am using Prelude 2.0.1 and using footage from a Canon 5D HDSLR from a SD card. I did notice the file footage from a M2T opens much faster. The 2-3 minutes processing time is straight from the card, but if I put on my harddrive first it helps by about 50%. I like your plans for showing which clips have been ingested. For me either option would be great! And your Ingest solutin sounds like it would solve my issue as well! Either option would be great!  I hope they get implemented! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Adrian

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 20, 2014 8:32 AM   in reply to michaelgoshey

Hello Michael,

Any updated info on the "batch Ingest" or "Ingest Dialog into the main app". Would really like to see this happen! Thank you.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 20, 2014 10:23 AM   in reply to CLCTV

Hi -

Not for the upcoming release. We are looking at Batch Ingest and "Ingest Dialog into the main app" for later this year. Stay tuned.

Regards,

Michael

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 20, 2014 10:30 AM   in reply to michaelgoshey

Thank you. How do I know when new releases come out and available for upgrade? I know there are constant updates and bug fixes but what am I looking for when its a new "release"? Thanks

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 20, 2014 10:37 AM   in reply to CLCTV

Hi -

Adobe Creative Cloud on your desktop will announce when new releases and updates are available for you automatically.  Of course you can also visit the Adobe website and view the product details if you wish - they will also showcase the latest versions.

Thanks -

Michael

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points