Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make an agree check box in Shopping Cart

Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added an Exchange Policy to my shopping cart. 

1. I would like to add a check box that musbe be checked inorder that the check out process can begin. 
  2. I would like an error window to come up explaining that the box must be checked if it hasn't been checked and the customer tried to check out.

Can you tell me how I might do this?

Here is a picture of what I am wanting to do.  I need is the code for the check box and the error code and the code to prevent the checkout to begin until the box is checked. I am not javascript handy but can cut and past.

Thanks!

agree.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Will be a lot easier and not messed up with BC scripting if you do it on the payment form. Since the form on the next page is a web form you can add the checkbox field and set that manually and easily add that in so that the form can not be submitted without agreeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will be a lot easier and not messed up with BC scripting if you do it on the payment form. Since the form on the next page is a web form you can add the checkbox field and set that manually and easily add that in so that the form can not be submitted without agreeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Liam,

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines