When I am using FMLE to stream live it works perfect for about 50-60 minutes and then the output video slows down and starts dragging - it is like it gets into slow motion or fps is getting down. Then when I stop broadcasting and immediately start it again everything works fine for another 50-60 minutes.
What can cause that kind of slow down and dragging? My ram shows 25% occupied and cpu 13% while streaming.
Thank you in advance.
1. on FMLE encoding log, encoding statistics has any drops ?
2. run dxdiag, display and sound accelerate : FULL
3. control panel -power manager : always on
4. choise windows server 2003 system.
5. update capture card/VGA card driver or replace with a pcie capture card ( intensity pro )
I did not get to the bottom of it. I just formatted my harddisks and put on a fresh install of Windows. That helped. If you find the reason then I would appreciate if you could let me know too.
Europe, Middle East and Africa