Skip navigation
eleazarlara
Currently Being Moderated

watermark does not work

Jul 20, 2012 2:45 PM

Hi

I am working with dot net, creating an automation plugin for photoshop, I put a watermark in an image, so I'm using the action: eventFill, as follows:

/********************************************************************* ******************************************/

Error = sPSActionDescriptor->Make(&adDescriptor);

if (Error != 0)

{

ePlugInError = PlugInErrorActionMakeDescriptor;

goto returnError;

}

Error = sPSActionDescriptor->PutString(adDescriptor, keyFrom, "C:\\folder\prueba.jpg");

if(Error != 0)

goto returnError;

Error = sPSActionDescriptor->PutEnumerated(adDescriptor, keyUsing, typeFillContents, enumPattern);

if(Error != 0)

goto returnError;

Error = sPSActionDescriptor->PutEnumerated(adDescriptor, keyMode, typeBlendMode, enumNormal);

if(Error != 0)

goto returnError;

Error = sPSActionDescriptor->PutFloat(adDescriptor, keyOpacity, 25.0);

if(Error != 0)

goto returnError;

Error = sPSActionDescriptor->PutInteger(adDescriptor, keyTolerance, 25);

if(Error != 0)

goto returnError;

Error = sPSActionControl->Play(&adResult, eventFill, adDescriptor, plugInDialogSilent);

if (Error != 0)

goto returnError;

/********************************************************************* ******************************************/

But marks error to execute el command "Play", Why??

I need help you

Regards

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 23, 2012 5:05 PM   in reply to eleazarlara

Did you get this dump from Listener? You can eventPlace an image or you can eventFill with a pattern. I don't see a way to repro the code you are showing. I could be missing something of course. Please let me know the steps you used to get the code above.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 25, 2012 12:22 AM   in reply to eleazarlara

If you do not find a way to directly do it as you have tried (please post here if you do I am intersted), you may try this.I remember that we have used either text watermark, or something like open watermark file,  copy, close file,  paste, set transparency and mode, merge down, etc. Now we have settled with text watermark, (we use custom font).

Regards,

Momir Zecevic

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points