Skip navigation
This discussion is locked
Currently Being Moderated

Analytics Report Suite Not working

Jul 17, 2012 9:16 AM

Tags: #dps #viewer_builder #folio_producer

Hello:

I'd like to setup an analytics report suite for an application account I've created. I don't have an Omniture Site Catalyst so I want to use the basic analytics suite included in the DPS Pro. But, when I try to write a name for the Report Suite, the system asks me to enter a Customer Name to enable the Check Availability button. I've done this before in several other application accounts without any issue.

Screen Shot 2012-07-17 at 11.10.10 AM.png

What could be done in these case?

Replies
  • Casey Jensen
    293 posts
    May 4, 2011
    Jul 17, 2012 11:29 AM   in reply to Leo Cortes

You don't fill this out. This is only for OSC. There's no necessity for a name for the Report Suite in Folio Producer.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 17, 2012 5:54 PM   in reply to Leo Cortes

Professional customers who don't have an Omniture account, can leave both the Company Name and Report Suite fields blank and click Submit.

For more on setting up Analytics, refer to the following link:

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-suite/kb/set-omniture-analyt ics-digital-publishing.html

|
    Mark as:
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,645 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Jul 26, 2012 11:26 AM   in reply to Leo Cortes

For analytics setup issues, please contact Gold support. They should be able to help you resolve the issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2012 6:28 PM   in reply to Leo Cortes

@Leo : Report Suite name is compulsary only for Enterprise customers. For DPS Professional customers who do not have a SIte Catalyst, Adobe recommends to leave it black which is specified in the link which I posted earlier. If you have already done this, it's ok.

What you see as com.sj.pro.master3  is our internal specification for Analytics tracking. Your Analytics should work fine. Check if your Analytics is showing data, in case there are any issues, please contact Gold support line.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 10, 2013 5:55 AM   in reply to Himanshu Singh

I have a Pro account and want to set up the Application role so I can actually build my app and insert a shared secret for the free subscription my app offers.

However, after I've specified my app name and shared secret, I leave the report suite fields blank and click submit, but it still says 'Report Suite is required to set up analytics'. I then can't go any further - it won't allow me to save the shared secret. What is the issue?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 11, 2013 12:46 PM   in reply to JDnm

For analytics-related issues please contact Gold Support directly for assistance. You can find contact information by going to http://digitalpublishing.acrobat.com/ and looking in the bottom middle of the page.

Since this is a very old thread I'm locking it to avoid multiple issues confusing the conversation. If you found this thread via search and have analytics questions either contact Gold Support or start a new thread in the forum for your specific issue.

Neil

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points