Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Animation Problem

Jul 26, 2012 3:01 AM

Dear all,

I am created a animation,  facing some problem

Flash CS3, AS2

1) Leaf is going upward direction and after 20 frame i am apply action is stop (Its a movie clip)

2) After finising leaf animation tree growing animation is running (its another movie clip)

problem is when movie is running after a 20 frame entire things is stop, i want after leaf animation COMPLETE & STOP

Then start my TREE ANIMATION automatically

How can i do it.

WEBLINK

FLASH FILE

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 26, 2012 4:21 AM   in reply to manojb05

Either put a stop() in frame 20 of the main timeline or extend the tree for the length of its animation on the main timeline if you have more to add to the main timeline after it.

What is happening is you are going back to frame 1 when you reach frame 20 so the tree never has a chance to play thru.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2012 10:48 AM   in reply to manojb05

If you need to learn how to working with masking, then search Google for a tutorial using terms like "Flash animated mask tutorial"  - that will provide plenty of results

If you already know how to work with masking, then you either need to just start working on it or you need to explain what your problem is.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2012 12:02 PM   in reply to manojb05

Just build you animjations along the main timeline instead of in movieclips.  That way you can place them one after another.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points