• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash crashing and adobe deleteing my threads?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe doesnt want to support there product?

you delete my threads?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1039235

flash player crashes regularly.

flashcrap.jpg

Pat Willener is going to try to blame my graphics drivers. like he always does.

here is the eventviewer log

Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 9.0.8112.16447, time stamp: 0x4fc9cd53

Faulting module name: Flash32_11_3_300_265.ocx, version: 11.3.300.265, time stamp: 0x4febd543

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x001cfccd

Faulting process id: 0x15e4

Faulting application start time: 0x01cd6b60a3380034

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\Flash32_11_3_300_265.ocx

Report Id: 9d3feb99-d75e-11e1-9d85-6cf04908449d

i keep posting threads because your product is flawed. you can delete i will remake.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what might have happened to the thread, I didn't delete it.  To make sure we don't loose this going forward, I'd highly recommend you create a bug report at bugbase.adobe.com.  Here's a FAQ that details everything we'll need to investigate properly:

How do I report a Flash Player crash to Adobe?

In particular, if you can post a copy of your crash dump file (.dmp) we can take a look to see if this is a known issue.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted your topic, because it was rude to the extreme.  The tone you used is simply not acceptable in these forums!  Another post in that tone and I will have you banned from the forums.

In the meantime, why don't you install the latest maintenance release 11.3.300.268?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2012 Jul 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i noticed flash was naging me to update it..AGAIN

quality software shouldnt need such frequent updates, didn't i just updated flash a few days ago???

im rude because you guys dont do anything to support anything(oh and the hulu supprt didnt care for your attitude either PAT.)

what help have you given me?? ever???you just blame my graphics drivers and then ignore me, adobe should ban you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines