Adobe BrowserLab is giving me an error: "The webpage cannot be found"

The page is there.  Have you encountered this problem?  Here is a screenshot:

blerror.png

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 27, 2012 11:13 AM   in reply to billhdz

Hi,

What URL are you testing?

Are you testing with Dreamweaver integration, our Firefox add-on, or just through the standard BrowserLab UI?

Does this only happen for you with some browsers in your browser set, or does this happen with all browsers?

Thanks,

Mark

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 27, 2012 1:26 PM   in reply to billhdz

CS Live itself is gone from CS6, but the BrowserLab integration should still work.

1. Ok, so you only see this problem when requesting screenshots for IE9, but you get screenshots for all the other browsers you request? Is that correct?
    2. Does this happen only when you're testing local content with Dreamweaver? Public URLs work correctly for you, right?
    3. Can you post the URL shown in BL when you see the problem with your local content?
    4. Has this worked correctly for you in the past with any local content?
    5. When did this start happening for you and what's different since then?

Thanks,

Mark

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 27, 2012 2:00 PM   in reply to billhdz

First, I'm 99.99% sure this has nothing to do with the Exchange extension you installed yesterday. The fact that the request is getting to our servers and other screenshots are succeeding pretty much eliminates that as a factor.

I just tried BL and it worked fine for me getting screenshots for google.com for all browsers including IE9. It's not clear to me what's going wrong for you. Can you try shutting down Dreamweaver and from the BrowserLab UI request screenshots for http://www.google.com to verify if that's working or failing for you without Dreamweaver in the mix?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 27, 2012 2:22 PM   in reply to billhdz

Agreed, it's strange. We did a roll of our servers this morning. Can you try closing down all of your open browser windows, clearing your cache, and trying again?

Sometimes we've seen some of our backend systems get into an odd state with certain accounts. Do you have an alternate email address you could create a BrowserLab account with and give that a try to see if it's working better for you?

Thanks,

Mark

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 27, 2012 2:36 PM   in reply to billhdz

Which option worked, closing windows and clearing the cache, or using a different login ID?

I can repro the issue with IE9 and that page. We'll log a bug and investigate, thanks for the report.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 27, 2012 2:44 PM   in reply to billhdz

No. It just worked for me too. *sigh* We'll still look into it and see if we can figure what was going wrong.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 19, 2012 6:52 AM   in reply to billhdz

Hi I just had the exact same problem - cannot use anything other than IE to get it to work. But all browsers are showing a preview except for IE9. - very tempremental. closed, reopened, closed, reopened and now I get a preview. Annoying!

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 23, 2012 7:50 AM   in reply to billhdz

Hi, I'm having the same problem and going in circles.  When BL finally lets me in I get the same white error:

Internet Explorere 9.0 webpage cannot be found in Adobe Browserlab.  And this is only on IE 9.0 all others work even earlier versions of IE.  Tried to view an old index page from my old site and that one I could see.  Does IE 9.0 perhaps not like the fact I'm using the flexi widget?  maybe a java script error?  Any ideas?

Thanks ahead!

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 5, 2013 4:10 AM   in reply to blairbooth1992

I am having the same problem too. Cannot see IE9 (page not available error) but can see all the other browsers.

This problem has clearly not been fixed after several months, come on Adobe.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points