Skip navigation
krishnamohite
Currently Being Moderated

Limitations on Quiz and Interactivity - CP6

Jul 29, 2012 4:13 AM

Are there any limitations in creating quiz and or interactivity[customized/templated] while making a course on iPad?

Currently doing R&D on Trial version of CP6, and not able to see some interactivity in the last output of HTML 5[interactivity like clickables and pie chart, except some].

Will be the same limitations in licensed version?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 29, 2012 9:24 AM   in reply to krishnamohite

There is no difference in functionalities between the trial and licensed version.

I have tried out the HTML-output, and click boxes, buttons are functional for me. I do not know what you mean by 'clickables', perhaps something different from what I mentioned. And what is that 'pie chart'? Are you talking about an interaction?

Lilybiri

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2012 6:48 AM   in reply to krishnamohite

There are quiz limitations too for HTML5...only about 1/2 of the question slide types work :-(

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2012 7:02 AM   in reply to krishnamohite

How many interactions will you want to embed in the project? Didn't bump into limitations yet, but never exaggerate with interactions in projects.

Yes, you can customize text for the different components, colors for fonts and backgrounds as well. Click on Custom in the Interactions dialog box.

Lilybiri

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2012 1:01 AM   in reply to krishnamohite

No, within an item that has a specific style applied to it, you will not be able to have individual words or sentences in another style (think it is tied to a CSS, since those interactions also are functional in HTML5). And contrary to the other widgets, I do not think we have the source files for the interactions, so...

I didn't create a file with that much interactions, should be possible but you have to be aware that it could slow down the published file. That is the same if you have a lot of other widgets as well.

Lilybiri

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points