Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Ability to add script to action (and have it survive restart!)

Jan 19, 2011 1:01 PM

Please fix this bug.  I keep thinking every time a new version comes out that this will finally be addressed, but I'm disappointed each time!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 15, 2012 7:50 AM   in reply to jsavage77

One could get to suspecting this Forum is not actually perused by the Adobe employees it would concern …

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 28, 2012 8:33 AM   in reply to c.pfaffenbichler

You must be new here... because you are right: there are no employees here. This is a "User to User" Forum with Adobe's "blessing" and logo at the top. Nothing more. Nothing less.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 29, 2012 10:59 PM   in reply to DocPixel-BMW

You must be new here... because you are right: there are no employees here. This is a "User to User" Forum with Adobe's "blessing" and logo at the top. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Must I?

As far as I know the Feature Request Fora are actually intended to be monitored by Adobe employees.

What good would they be otherwise? Users telling other users what they would like to see implemented in an application would hardly seem to make a lot of sense.

I may be spoiled by my participation on the Photoshop Fora where several employees contribute rather often and legitimate bugs have been acknowledged.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 20, 2014 4:24 AM   in reply to jsavage77

I keep thinking every time a new version comes out that this will finally be addressed, but I'm disappointed each time!

They seem to have done it again with Illustrator 17.1 …

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points