Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me with this problem please !

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2012 Jul 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone !

I'm using Flash Builder 4.6 and recently I wanted to build something in flash. I have all versions of Flash(standalone, standalone debugger, plugins).

When I try to compile my project it gets stuck at 57% and than displays an error saying that I should ensure for in-browser applications I'm using debugger version, and for network debugging on a mobile device, etc(I'm not using an external device).

I can't debug/run my application from html file, neither as standalone swf. But interesting enough, when I open the swf file from bin-debug it actually displays exactly what I coded.

Three days have passed while I'm trying to fix this problem. I tried every possible solution searching in internet and I had not luck at all.

I hope someone can give me the right answer here.

p.s

I need to clarify that I haven't been using flash for months (It worked before) and during this time I have set up an Apache server on my pc for php coding. I don't know if this is related.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Yeah, thanks for your suggestion I did it many times in fact.

I found a solution some hours ago.

It seems it was an odd problem from Flash Builder and it displayed an error which was not related in anyway with the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2012 Jul 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a visualization of my problem ...if this happende to you before how did you fix it ? (Maybe I haven't tried everything)

http://i47.tinypic.com/adyolz.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No real clue here, but since you did install software since it last worked, I'd suggest uninstalling/reinstalling builder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, thanks for your suggestion I did it many times in fact.

I found a solution some hours ago.

It seems it was an odd problem from Flash Builder and it displayed an error which was not related in anyway with the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines