Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Company logo is it ok or not?

May 31, 2012 4:39 AM

Hello all,

as the title explains, I'm wondering if the logo i just created (quick drawal so not definitive) is good enough to use as the logo of my new company. If anyone has a better idea to make a logo for it or to edit it, I'm open for suggestions/improvements.

The company will install new floors and repair walls/floors/ceilings etc

Logo image:
logotest.jpg

thank in advance

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 31, 2012 9:39 AM   in reply to truebloodxs

I had trouble with the "G" in the tile.  Took me a minute to realize it was a "G".  In my opinion, there is too much emphasis on the "F" and not enough on the "G".  Perhaps integrate the tilie or a tiling effect into the "G" instead of having the "G" inside the tile.  Is this the first design you've come up with or is it what you would consider the best out of a series of comps?  Get creative with the typography, but keep it simple.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 8, 2012 6:50 AM   in reply to John Danek

+1 on this - need more emphasis on the G

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2012 6:35 PM   in reply to truebloodxs

The logo works well for me. But it's not very impressive though. Maybe it would be great to add "loors" to it.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 30, 2012 4:25 AM   in reply to printisnotdead

Well logo should definitely be simple one..but yours... its too simple...

Also make it somewhat colorful...this logo is no doubt creating an recognition about the company (by the viewer).

But make it somewhat attractive and impressive.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2012 2:57 PM   in reply to truebloodxs

If i were you I would created big G and added P in side G with color red and black or red and white. See this logo http://www.facejar.com

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2012 2:59 PM   in reply to Ash Sailab

Sorry iqnore the above link. This is the kind of image i am talking about http://www.facejar.com/contents/images/facejar1_1.png

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 25, 2012 6:36 PM   in reply to Ash Sailab

Ash Sailab,

Did you obtained the permission to contact the website owner to use their logo file on Adobe forum? Be certain to do so in the future, always a good idea to obtain a permission IN WRITING before proceeding to do so.

The web link you provided is suffice. And you can explain a bit more details about logo on that site, instead of the latter one you did.

Just two cent advice.

Best, Brian

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points