Skip navigation
web
Currently Being Moderated

cs6 dreamweaver

Jul 30, 2012 6:21 AM

Tags: #jquery #mac #template #phonegap #cs6 #dreamweaver_cs6_upgrade

anybody that has cs6 please help me and send me these files for the following reasons

Hey guys,

I have created a nightmare of files while trying to understand jquery and starter pages. I deleted all the original files. the following are the original paths that should be on your mac with cs6. These files are outdated I know current stable versions are 1.7.1 and 1.0.1. but I need to study the original files when cs6 was released so that I can grasp the entire concept. I installed all new files with current versions but I am having difficulty. I need to study the original files and paths to understand what my screw ups are.

My brain has to see what was happening before I went down this road of pain. The below code is the absolute path to the folder of files I need. Please help me and duplicate the folder of files {jquery-mobile} and zip it and send it to me so I can start over. I want to edit my own files and cdn does not work for me. I am trying to grasp all of this from the beginning. I moved to quickly and stupidly deleting my original files. Please send me the original so I do not have to reinstall.

I need these: I can not find these on the jquery site

jquery.mobile.theme-1.0.min.css

jquery.mobile.structure-1.0.min.css

jquery.mobile-1.0.min.js

<link href="file:///Macintosh/Applications/AdobeDreamweaver/Configuration/T hirdPartySourceCode/jquery-mobile/jquery.mobile.theme-1.0.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>

<link

href="file:///Macintosh/Applications/AdobeDreamweaver/Configuration/Th irdPartySourceCode/jquery-mobile/jquery.mobile.structure-1.0.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>

<script

src="file:///Macintosh/Applications/AdobeDreamweaver/Configuration/Thi rdPartySourceCode/jquery-mobile/jquery-1.6.4.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script

src="file:///Macintosh/Applications/AdobeDreamweaver/Configuration/Thi rdPartySourceCode/jquery-mobile/jquery.mobile-1.0.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Please someone send me these files

Thank you

Joe

bodaciousmedia@gmail.com

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 30, 2012 8:46 AM   in reply to web

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 30, 2012 10:31 AM   in reply to web

The can certainly be found on JQuery's site: