• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe AIR supported under Mountain Lion?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see several problems referenced with Adobe AIR and Mountain Lion support. My application crashes on load as well. Is there a fix in the works for Adobe AIR?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shane,

Could you try disabling Gatekeeper in mountain lion to see if that makes a difference?  Either way, please open a new bug report on this at bugbase.adobe.com and we'll take a look asap.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened the bug August 7th, ID Bug  3304761   No response yet.   We think the XML parser is completely broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for opening the bug report.  We're a bit behind right now but I've asked the team to take a look.  I'd like to recommend anyone else experiencing this bug to take a minute and vote/comment in the bug report.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3304761

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines