Skip navigation
flycatchers
Currently Being Moderated

Cannot upload to Youtube via Premiere Elements

Jul 30, 2012 8:46 AM

Today I tried my first upload to YouTube via Premiere Elements. But despite putting in my correct user-name & password it would not recognise them. I later on got an e-mail from Google about a Suspicious sign in prevented! I eventually uploaded through YouTube direct. But how can I get YouTube to accept an upload via Elements?

bill

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 30, 2012 12:12 PM   in reply to flycatchers

About the time that YouTube went Google (with Google sign-ins), a lot of people began having the same problem. In most cases, just completely rewriting the info in PrE helped, but when it did not, then doing the Share, and Upload method (that worked for you), did.

Note: one other issue with YouTube, and extended accounts, is that PrE 10 still had the older 10 min. Duration limit, so Share and Upload was the only way around that. In your case, however, that does not seem to be the issue, as you are not even able to get to the point of Uploading, and it is at the initial sign-in level, that you are experiencing problems.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2012 9:39 AM   in reply to flycatchers

With PrE10 I get better, more reliable, results by making a file with Share>Computer>AVCHD>Presets>YouTube Widescreen HD and then uploading with the YouTube uploader independently from PrE.

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2012 2:56 AM   in reply to flycatchers

Hi flycathers . PRE 10 very well allows uploading directly to youtube.

Try changing your password on youtube and try again exporting to it via PRE.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2012 5:17 AM   in reply to flycatchers

thanks for the sharing the result bill.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers