Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest release and beta version sound too loud

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried the actual release and the beta version, but the sound is too loud.

I got a Asus Xonar Essence STX soundcard.

This sound bug is annoying.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2012 Jul 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same problem with youtube videos with the latest update. I have no idea what is going on. Using G35 headsets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2012 Jul 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully they fix this soon it's very annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug in the latest realese with surround sound I have created a bug report to adobe but no answer to it yet. Please upvote it so that we can get this fixed.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3289908

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2012 Jul 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally I thought it was only me, I have the same Issue! since the lastest updates the sound is way to high watching youtube videos ect, I'm using a Logitec G35 Headset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No update, but I'd like to suggest everyone impacted by this take a minute and vote for this bug:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3289908

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm not using any surrround sound headsets and I'm getting this bug.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3299584

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hudzinet,

I use a Xonar Essence ST but I'm not hearing this issue.  Can you point me to a url that causes this to occur for you?  If possible, please attach a copy of your dxdiag report to your bug.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

this bug appear in every flash video.

The only solution i can use is to downgrade.

Dxdiag report is attached here: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3299584

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2012 Aug 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem with downgrading is that then at least half of the videos on YouTube become unavailable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2012 Aug 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the most annoying bug Adobe has ever inflicted, as far as I'm concerned.  My audio is too loud and distorted and I have to lower it every damned time I play a vid on YouTube.  Please FIX THIS Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@battlepriest - Are you using Firefox?  If so, please vote for the following bug: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3210127

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long until Adobe will fix this issue... its by FARR the most annoying thing i've ever had to deal with every video i have to turn down to 50% volume... Sigh (GOOGLE CHROME)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@r3ingz - Flash Player for Chrome is actually developed and maintained by Google.  I'd recommend opening a bug up on the Chromium bug database, but you might want to take a look at these open bugs:

Persist system mixer volume setting across browser restart

Chrome's entry in Windows 8 volume mixer keeps resetting to maximum

You can add new bugs using this form:http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Chris Campbell, I understand that chrome is developed and maintained by google, but even the latest version of flash on Internet Exploer gives the same results the only way to fix it on Internet Exploer is to downgrade which i did to 11.2. But like you said there is no way to downgrade on Chrome since it's its developed by Google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@r3ignz - Take a look at the following help doc.  It'll help you configure Chrome to use your system's Flash Player plugin until this can be resolved.  Instead of 11.2, you might also want to consider using the latest 10.3 version containing all available security updates.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-google-chrome.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I needed to update my Flash Player, because Firefox was going to annoy me the whole time that I should update it and this shitty bug isn't fixed yet.

What did you guys wrong with the Flash Player? There must be a bug/feature which boosts up the volume? I used the Flash Player 11.2. .. and there was everything fine.

By the way, in the interim I formatted my Computer and reinstalled Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines