Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Request for a change

Jul 30, 2012 7:11 PM

Hi all. A request for a change in the toolbar. Every time I do something the toolbar always changes to the last tool used. Maybe an option to have the toolbar always in the "normal" view, i.e., display all the tools? It gets annoying to keep having to tap the top icon to show the complete toolbar rather than the last tool used. Also, as I've posted previously, we need an exit button! And a question: Is there a way to center a selection? For example, when making a rectangular selection for, say, a frame, centering the selection by eye is a challenge to say the least. Is there a simple way to do that? Other than these items, I'm enjoying PS Touch a lot (although more tools would certainly be welcomed). Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 30, 2012 10:43 PM   in reply to Jacksmyname1

Hi Jacksmyname1,

You can create a request for the toolbar change in our Ideas forum, and you can also vote for the features that you'd like to see in future updates.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud_touch_apps/adobe_phot oshop_touch?view=idea

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 31, 2012 8:36 AM   in reply to Jacksmyname1

What do you mean by an exit button? There is an arrow button on the top left that will take you back to the home screen if that is what you are looking for.

pstouch-2-600x375.png

As for centreing selections, you're out of luck. Sorry.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points