Skip navigation
Chippee1491
Currently Being Moderated

Lightroom 4 Trial - trouble with download

Jul 29, 2012 4:35 PM

Can't get past the login information. I enter my login info and it keeps kicking me back to the download page. Am I missing something?  I have not had this kind of trouble in the past.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 30, 2012 1:49 AM   in reply to Chippee1491

Could it be a browser plug-in or pop-up blocker that's preventing the download?

Alternativly, you could try using a different browser and see if that helps.

The Lightroom Trial is a simple download thats managed by the browser. What Browser/OS are you using?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2012 12:29 AM   in reply to Chippee1491

Are you able to Sign-in to Adobe.com.On any page, not just the download page. If yes, then let's do the following:

1. Sign-in to LightRoom downloads page.

2. Click http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/LTRM/4/win32/Lightroom_4_LS11.e xe

If you're unable to Sign-in, then the issue is probably not with LR but your Adobe account. Let us know if this works.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2012 9:59 AM   in reply to Chippee1491

For account related inquiries you will want to contact our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Which web browsers did you try utilizing to initiate the download of Photoshop Lightroom?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2012 10:59 AM   in reply to Chippee1491

It maybe worthwhile to try Chrome prior to contacting our support team.  Often if there is a conflicting toolbar or add-on it maybe installed in all of your currently installed browsers.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points