We have, like many, the bridge and few other CS6 crash when logged in as a domain user on win7x64.
We have tmp locations on D: (and will never revert to C:\user etc), and Bridge try to create the photoshop temp xxx file on C:\ which is forbiden by basic security rules.
I'm waiting for a fix to updates all our licences to CS6 (photoshop, all our suites, etc etc), so any news on this problem would really help. I often check Adobe download for a bridge update but didn't saw anything.
Any information would help, ETA etc anyone ? I've read in other message about this problem that Adobe is aware of it and working on it, but nothing recently. Maybe I missed something ...
Bridge CS6 is in terrible shape on my Mac - I have reverted to CS5 as it:
1) freezes everytime I use it
2) won't recognize volumes mounted after bridge was opened
3) repeatedly tells me it has a problem with my caches - so has to reload folders every time I use it
4) won't recognize vertical images and when I try to rotate them - rotates the wrong way and 90 degrees more than it is supposed to
5) can't see newly imported images in a folder
6) refuses to close without force quitting.
It is a worthless piece of junk at present - pity because it can be so good when bug free.