Skip navigation
arsone1
Currently Being Moderated

why wont pscs6 trial version wont open

Jul 28, 2012 8:43 PM

Tags: #version #wont #open #trial #pscs6

i just recently downloaded pscs6 trial version the other day ago and when i tried to open it it says: pscs6 has encountered a problem and needs to close. it wont even open it keeps opening the erroe report box by microsoft what do i do????? :n( i really need help on this everyone

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 31, 2012 9:51 AM   in reply to arsone1

Did you receive an error message when trying to install?  Has your installation of Photoshop CS6 ever worked?  Which version of Windows are you using?  Finally what steps have you tried so far to resolve your difficulties?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2012 8:25 AM   in reply to arsone1

Arsone1 can you please try running the Adobe Support Advisor - http://www.adobe.com/support/loganalyzer/ to see if it can detect any difficulties with your installation.  The Adobe Support Advisor will automatcially review your installation log and attempt to locate a possible solution.

If it does not provide a solution can you please choose the package for support option and reply to this message thread with the token number.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 2, 2012 8:03 AM   in reply to arsone1

I reviewed your install log but did not find any fatal installation errors.  I have moved this discussion to the Photoshop General Discussion forum.  The users in this forum may be able to provided additional general troubleshooting steps.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 2, 2012 3:26 PM   in reply to arsone1

Your message thread has already been moved.  If you need a more immediate response then I would recommend contacting our support team.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points