Skip navigation
afxgroup1976
Currently Being Moderated

Strange effects on loaded SWF

Aug 1, 2012 2:38 AM

Hello,

i'm loading an external SWF into main AIR app. all seems working correctly but there are some problems on the SWF content. Look at this images:

eff1.png

I see that square that i don't understand what is (number 1) and the blur has too strength (number 2). If i use a non-modal popup for the cashier there is no square..

Look at this other image..

eff2.png

The timer (number 1) is a loaded SWF but its color is totally wrong.. it should be a light green and not so dark..

In the point 2 instead you can see that shadow that i don't understand where came from..

Any tip?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 1, 2012 9:52 AM   in reply to afxgroup1976

Unless the SWF is in the application directory, its code may not be allowed to run.  See alllowCodeImport on LoaderContext.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2012 12:06 PM   in reply to afxgroup1976

If code was supposed to run to set up something and didn’t get to run, you’d see a difference.

Classes are first-in-wins so if you have class collisions you might have issues.  If you are using Flex CSS, you might be inheriting something from the main app.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 2, 2012 8:59 AM   in reply to afxgroup1976

However the fonts are figured out might be making assumptions that there is information on the main app’s stage.  A Window has its own stage and certain things may not be there.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points