Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

bounding box

Aug 1, 2012 1:42 PM

I'm trying to create a website mockup in photoshop.  I'm trying to create a bounding box where I can place my text,.  Can I do this in photoshop elements 10 or just photoshop cs5?  If I can do it in photoshop elements 10, what tool do I use and can i make the background transparent?

  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 1, 2012 5:06 PM   in reply to dawnnolan54

    If you use the Type tool, you can click and drag a box to define the borders of where the text can fit.


    But I'm not sure if that is what you mean. If you are looking to place a shape of where a text box could be typed in on a web page, generally, that would just be the Shape (Rectangle) tool.


    Both of these options are available in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

    Mark as:

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

  • 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points