I'm blank no idea how to solve this problem. i already check all the files, delete de builder, reinstall, generated the certificades .p12 check the provision files, but I'm still getting the "Signing Failed" error
Hey Alexem, the error is with the certificates. There's a wrong cert somewhere there that's not signing the app. You'll have to re-create the certificates. Best suggestion is to start off from scratch by revoking/trashing old certs and then follow the Publishing Companion Guide to re-create. To download the guide, login at and you'll find the link at the bottom right https://digitalpublishing.acrobat.com/welcome.html
A few things to double-check.
When creating new certificates:
1) Delete out the old ones from Keychain, then restart Keychain just to make sure that it is refreshed.
2) Create new Certificate requests. Make sure to NAME them so that you can keep track (i.e. Dev_Cert request, Dist_Cert request).
3) Revoke your distribution certificate and upload the new request to generate the new Dist certificate.
4) Download and Install the new distribution certificate into keychain. (Follow the same process for Dev cert)
5) Back in the provisioning portal, if you revoked your Dist Certificate, you will need to go back to the provisioning tab and re-generate mobile provisioning files for Dev and Dist as they are invalidated after revoking.