• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost disc...have S.N.

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have lost my original disc for Photoshop 4, now I can't install my Photoshop 6 upgrade disc. S.N. I have are <removed by moderator>. install asks for a qualifying disk to be placed in ROM drive. Any help to resolve, apreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have removed your serial number and mailing address from your public forum message.  Unfortunately I am unable to provide any solutions to work around needing to install Photoshop 6 with the requirement of Photoshop 4.

What are the specifics on your computer?  Perhaps we can recommend a current product which might meet your needs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those old versions don't actually need the discs, they just need the serial from somewhere. On Windows that would be the PS 4 info stored in the Registry, which actually was just the unencrypted serial with some otehr stuff. The specific formatting was different between versions, though. The keys were stored somewhere in HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Adobe and so on. Maybe some web search will turn up the info you need somewhere...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines