• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp project not opening

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2012 Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a Robohelp 8 project and when I clicked Save All, the RH project hanged and became Not Responding. I closed and reopened the Project, and my whole computer hanged along with the project. So I forcefully shut down the computer using the power button. When I tried to reopen the project after putting on my computer, the project is showing the RH starter screen, but is not opening. On the bottom left of the starter screen it is showing Loading Topics and then it hanging there and becoming not responding.

One of my friends suggested deleting the .cpd file and open the project, but that did not help.

Thanks for any solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of trying to open your project, try to open a sample.

Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where was your project located? Hopefully it was on your c:\ drive in a fairly short path (best practice); if it was on a network drive, it may be pooched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp