• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

echoing

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have audio echoing on all browsers. IE8, Chrome, and Firefox. Have newest version installed of flash, and have turned off real player downloads, cleared data, and deleted files as instucted on website, turned off hardware acceleration, and enabled more storage. And still have audio echoing on every site. Need help and thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend to file a bug report; see http://forums.adobe.com/message/4591843#4591843

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2012 Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to try replacing my CPU and then my motherboard if necessary. I checked task manager and still getting 100% CPU usage at times. I thought it ws IE8 but after installing Firefox and Chrome I now believe it to be a hardware issue. i have extras in stock as I used to fix computers but am retired now. i will follow up with you if hardware is not the problem. i do not have malware or a virus.

Thanks,

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2012 Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

Before going out and buying new hardware, try downgrading Flash Player to 11.2 or 10.3 and let me know if the sound issues continue.

How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2012 Aug 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried 10.3 it kept putting in 11.3 automatically, and when I tried 11.2, i still had some echoing but more stuttering. So since I had an extra motherboard and CPU I tried that to no avail. It wasn't till I installed 11.1 that it worked in both Firefox and IE. I also tried reverting to IE7 before installing 11.1 and still had issues. FYI, I am running XP Pro with SP3, on a 2.4GHz Pentium 4, with 2GB of Ram and 256MB NVidia Video Card. In any event, 11.3 just doesn't work for me on IE7 or 8, Firefox, or Google Chrome, which is a shame, because Chrome was really fast compared to the other browsers. Please inform me when the issues of 11.3 are fixed!!

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:41:26 -0600

To: explorer-3@msn.com

Subject: echoing

Re: echoing created by Chris Campbell in Using Flash Player - View the full discussion

Hi Jim,

Before going out and buying new hardware, try downgrading Flash Player to 11.2 or 10.3 and let me know if the sound issues continue.

How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

Thanks,

Chris

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Using Flash Player by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2012 Aug 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might be interested in trying our 11.4 beta.  You can find out details here:

8/7/2012 - Flash Player 11.4 Beta 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines