Skip navigation
Ray Wundebar
Currently Being Moderated

Some users have problem registering.

Aug 3, 2012 9:22 AM

Tags: #users #register #crm

Hi,

ocacionally some site users report that tey are not able to register with the site via this page http://www.globalcastingcenter.com/talent-register . This is the last message my client received from the user:

"Hello! I'm from Ukraine, and D try to register, but there is a message- "An Error Occurred An error occurred processing your last request. Please go back and try again." Tried several times on Firefox and IE. Is that a web-site problem? Thanks Ira"

Other users didn't indicate error text but also reported trouble registering. What could be causing this?

I do use javascript to prefill the user field with their entered e-mail but this second e-mail field is kept visible and called "confirm your e-mail" to give the ability to fill user field manually in case script doesnt work.

(most of the users register with no problem)

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 3, 2012 10:27 AM   in reply to Ray Wundebar

Hi Ray,

I believe you have submitted a case on this issue which is currently assigned and being investigated. 

We'll respond through the ticket in this case.

Kind regards,

-Sidney

|
    Mark as:
  • mario_gudelj
    1,677 posts
    Oct 13, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 8, 2012 5:41 PM   in reply to Ray Wundebar

You must have selected the Web Form Security field, but have removed the following module from the page that form is on:

{module_ccsecurity}

Try adding it back and re-submitting the form.

Cheers,

-mario

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points