Skip navigation
xavierarod
Currently Being Moderated

Render Problem

Jul 30, 2012 5:53 PM

Tags: #problem #help #video #after #mac #after_effects #export #output #render #cs6 #quicktime #after_effects_cs5 #after_effects_cs5.5

Hi I am having a problem with rendering. When I render my composition it stops at the 20th frame of the comp and leaves me with a video that is one second long and I looked into the Comp and I think the the 20th frame is corrupted and also by the way the RAM preview does the same it stops at the 20th frame and plays like for 1 second please help I also even reinstalled it.

Replies
  • A.I.1
    36 posts
    Feb 20, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 30, 2012 10:21 PM   in reply to xavierarod

In "Render Settings" is timespan set to "work area only"?  What is the duration of the Work Area?  What is the duration of the composition (as shown in Composition->Composition Settings)?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 30, 2012 11:19 PM   in reply to xavierarod

Same as in another thread: The caloric value of your post is zero. Without knowing specifics of the source footage, comp settings, render settings, MP settings and what have you, nobody can even begin to advise. and if the footage is damged then there is probably nothing anyone can do, anyway.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 2, 2012 11:08 AM   in reply to xavierarod

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 3, 2012 11:21 AM   in reply to xavierarod

As everyone else said, it's difficult to give info without knowing more.  But,  4GB isn't very much RAM and depending on what you're doing it might not be enough for 20 frames.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points