Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

What does "Object "Cannel Border" is not currently available mean?

Aug 2, 2012 4:10 PM

Tags: #photoshop #adobe #elements #10

I'm trying to do a lesson in "Classroom in a Book" for Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. It is Creative Fun with Guided Edit". Create a "out of bounds" picture of girl on bike riding out of the photo.Have done everything in order that was requested.

Made a selection with the quick selection tool of the girls parts that were supposted to be out of the picture.   After that was supposed to click a button "out of bounds" Got this message "object "channel border" is not currently available."  Haven't the foggiest as to what that means.

I don't know if it was something I was supposed to do or if it meant it wasn't available in my version 10 of Elements. The book is all about version 10 so I guess I just don't know enough.

THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT THE BOOKI!  I don't think the authors of the book remember they are dealing with beginners.

If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 2, 2012 5:43 PM   in reply to flyinjewel

You get that error if you inadvertently click the "Create Out of Bounds" button twice.

Ken

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 3, 2012 2:28 PM   in reply to flyinjewel

Glad to help.  I've noticed that the Guided Edit Out of Bounds action is very sensitive to what is clicked and when....

Ken

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points