Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

CRASHES, BUGS AND EVEN ERRORS

Aug 3, 2012 3:22 PM

Tags: #help #error #not #adobe #flash #pro #text #mac #export #ios #swf #ipad #action_script_3 #actionscript #flash_cs5 #key #flash_cs5.5 #errors #movie #actions #problems #bad #registry #good

Please I want to know how to make Flash less buggier, that's it. You know what, today I have just downloaded your "reliable" trial, and when I went to open it, it crashed. THE problem is not that the program crahsed, but the problem is that when I went to uninstall Flash CS6 with a special program, this program found A FULL BARREL OF REGSTRY ENTRIES AND LEFTOVERS THAT YOUR "good" programs leave! You will probably ask me, "What is the point of this discussion?!" It simply is, (I am going to ask you very very gently and kindly) Can you please improve your programs so they can have less registry errors, you are supposed to know that registry errors causes a lot of BSODs, startup errors, and many other bad things!

Best regards,

tommyb65

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 3, 2012 4:33 PM   in reply to tommyb65

These are primarily user-to-user forums - only infrequent visits by a couple of Adobe personnel.  If you have something you would like to report or suggest you should submit via the link below:

Adobe - Wishlist & Bug Report
    -----------------------------

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 4, 2012 5:34 AM   in reply to tommyb65

You're welcome

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 6, 2012 2:07 AM   in reply to tommyb65

Hi Tommyb65,

Glad you were able to resolve errors. However, could you please give us more information on what errors you encountered? This FAQ lists all information we seek from you that would help us investigate this issue further.

Look forward to your response.

Regards,

Suhas Yogin

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)