Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Can't purchase Creative Cloud subscription

Jul 26, 2012 10:50 PM

Tags: #creative #up #problems #cloud #sign

I have been trying to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription for the last few days and it does not work. I've tried different browsers, different devices and even calling adobe sales and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else having issues?

You'd think it be easier to spend money!

Please help.

Replies 1 2 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 31, 2012 11:14 AM   in reply to zacharismith

Hi Zachari

Sorry to hear about this. I'm reporting the issue to our store team to investigate what might be happening?

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 31, 2012 9:56 PM   in reply to zacharismith

I'm having the same problem. Upon submitting my payment details and clicking 'confirm', I receive the following error:

"We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later or call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here."

I'm in Australia, if that's relevant.

I called customer support, and they advised me that there was a problem with the payment server and to try after 24 hours. I've tried again; it still doesn't work.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2012 4:44 PM   in reply to thomasbland

Hi Zachari,

I got word that this should no longer be an issue. Can you tried again and see if you are successful now?

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 3, 2012 7:20 PM   in reply to David__B

I have the same issue yesterday and today. Tried two credit cards, multiple times from the website and through Adobe sales dept. Called my bank and they said there have been six $1 charges. I called Adobe customer support and they refunded $6 and told me to try another card??? If there was a charge of $1, that should mean it was able to process, but I was told by Adobe customer support that it was 'unauthorized'. Don't know what that means. The bank says it's not on their end. Very frustrating.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 7:09 AM   in reply to zacharismith

Having a similar issue today. Just submitted CC info to sign up for the 1 year membership and I see "4. Confirm" in black (other 3 steps in gray, with options to change info in steps 1 and 2), but it's blank below there, so I can't continue.

** Edit to include: using Safari 5.1.6 at the moment. **

** Edit #2: tried calling Adobe, but wait time is between 18 and 25 minutes. Ack, no thanks! **

Message was edited by: Azalea Graphics

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 7:48 AM   in reply to Azalea Graphics

Oh... so, apparently, the process was working, after all. Just received a Creative Cloud email out of the blue that was asking me to verify my email address (ohhhhh... would've been nice if I actually knew that was happening -- there was no indication on the page that I should check my email; was completely blank below "4. Confirm.")

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 7:59 AM   in reply to Azalea Graphics

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were successfull Azalea Graphics.

Are others still having difficulties?

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 9:22 AM   in reply to David__B

When I click the "Buy it now" button on this page https://creativecloud-specialoffer.adobe.com/special-offer/?loc=en_US& trackingid=JYQGI, I get, "There was an error with this action. Try again later."  I've tried both Firefox and Safari, but it doesn't appear to be a browser issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 10:12 AM   in reply to Flowmotion_Media

I'm getting an error just trying to download the trial of After Effects. Something about not being able to communicate with Adobe.com.  The error dialogue title is "Invalid Product Context".  ???

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 10:59 AM   in reply to David__B

Still having difficulties. I tried purchasing today and went all the way to the Confirm step but appears to be inactive at that point. Card not charged. I've opened up a ticket with support.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 11:27 AM   in reply to samantha9

tevanine,

Have you checked your email? It sounds like you're experiening the same exact thing that I noticed. However, a few minutes later, on my current computer (Power Mac G5... CS2... etc. -- we're in the process of setting up my new iMac so that I can soon be up and running with current hardware/software), I received the Creative Cloud email I mentioned above. It said that I was moments away from being able to access the Creative Cloud, but that I had to verify my email address.

Maybe you just have to do the same?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 11:38 AM   in reply to Azalea Graphics

I called support and they had to create a new account for me for some reason.  Anyway I'm all signed up and installing After Effects!

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 11:41 AM   in reply to Azalea Graphics

Yes I have checked email and my account has not been charged.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 24, 2012 9:54 PM   in reply to zacharismith

I'm experiencing the same problem.

After 12 attempts, 3 different browsers, and new email accounts over the past 3 weeks, no luck.  I have tried a different credit card as per the tech support team indicated in my open job/support ticket.

Now, after trying the different card the transaction still doesn't go through.

The cherry on top is the repeat copy/paste replies from the people handling my open account/ticket telling me to try another card even though I've informed them that I have. (presuming there are people involved).

Losing patience. Help? Anyone there?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 27, 2012 2:00 PM   in reply to eyejudgeeverything

Hi Stephen,

I'm not sure what the cause is, it looks like it is somehow related to your credit card. Is this one you use all the time for company transactions? I'm investigating to see what I can find out for you.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 27, 2012 4:22 PM   in reply to David__B

Hi Dave,

Yes, I used this card to buy my Adobe Master Collection 5.5 earlier this year, and use it regularly for debit and credit transactions. I purchased and downloaded an e-book yesterday on this card.

I also borrowed a friends card to make the purchase, as suggested by an Adobe rep. The card was from a different lending institution, and that Creative Cloud transaction was never completed by Adobe either.

I've called my bank on two occasions. On the first call the reps told me they saw eight attempts made last month. About 4 of those were my tries, and another 4 attempts were made by an Adobe rep while I was on the phone with them. My bank rep could see that there were eight $1.00 "holds" that went through via Adobe's purchasing system, but it appears that the system never made the second attept to finalize the purchase. I attempted several more times with no success. I called my bank again to see if there were any blocks or security holds on my account, and was assured me that none existed, and that the transactions were ready for clearance on my banks end.

Hope this is useful info.

Many thanks for your time and attention.

-Steve

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 29, 2012 9:48 PM   in reply to David__B

David,

I was finally able to make the CC purchase.

Presuming that it was through your efforts, many thanks for your help.

Stephen

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 30, 2012 7:01 AM   in reply to eyejudgeeverything

Yeah, we had to make some change on our side. Glad you finally got it!

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 14, 2012 7:19 AM   in reply to David__B

I am having the same problem as everyone above (this is NOT fixed).  I have now been charged three separate $1 charges for my three tries.  Also I had this problem back when I tried to pre-order.  Calling in to customer service does not help.  It's unfortunate that you all don't want my money.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 18, 2012 7:46 AM   in reply to David__B

I'm guessing from the lack of a response that I am out of luck.  I tried again today and Adobe charged my card $1, but did not complete the purchase...  I have never had so many issues trying to buy something.  Is there an ETA on fixing this issue?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 18, 2012 7:53 AM   in reply to doppler73

@doppler73 - Please email me at kenrice@adobe.com with your Adobe ID and a screen shot or written description of what you are seeing in your browser. I will work to resolve the issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 5, 2013 2:25 AM   in reply to Ken G. Rice

I cant purchase either.  Says wrong address (its right) or it will stall and say confirmation and just stop.  I tried all browsers etc.  Nothing works!

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 5, 2013 5:06 AM   in reply to ScreenInnovations

I've got the same Issue since days now, everytime I order it simply says that the adress is wrong! It's the right adress, the card is working! Support doesn't work too, tried it so many times! What am I supposed to do now?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 11:21 PM   in reply to Ken G. Rice

I am having some problem with the confirmation screen where there's no button to click on. Please let me know if you can help.

thanks

|
    Mark as:
    May 12, 2013 3:40 AM   in reply to David__B

I'm trying to buy Creative Cloud Membership for students at https://creative.adobe.com/join/edu

I'm just filling in all the fields, but after about half a minute I get the message "

We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later or call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here.

".

It has been that way for 2 days now.

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2013 2:38 PM   in reply to zacharismith

I have the same problem and I am getting the same message. Tried several different browsers.

If Adobe can't even sell the software, it really makes me wonder if they are able to deliver a quality service with the Cloud.

Can anyone from Adobe do anything ? Solving the problem of ONE client is not enough.

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2013 4:30 PM   in reply to Marcos-Brazil435373

Hi Marcos,

Are you still getting the message? Could you try calling the number in the message as an alternative?

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    May 20, 2013 2:58 PM   in reply to David__B

I'm from the Netherlands, so I clicked the second link, but that page still only shows me the American phone numbers. Next to that I prefer making purchases online.

I hope this issue will be solved soon.

~Ben

|
    Mark as:
    May 20, 2013 4:40 PM   in reply to TheBenimations

Hi Ben,

I think the number for the Netherlands is

Koop telefonisch via

0800 0200164

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 16, 2013 10:38 PM   in reply to zacharismith

I have the same problem.  I try to purchase and it says it can't verify my credit card.  When I input it again it says it is completing the purchase put the spinning cloud with the words "please wait" just keeps going with no completion of my order.  Looks like this issue has been going on for a very long time yet I have to wait until tomorrow to talk to someone who can complete my purchase.  You'd think Adobe would have a 24 hour hotline for a problem of this duration. Chat couldn't help.  Frustrated!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 17, 2013 6:23 AM   in reply to MICHELLEMC56

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've had problems signing up.  I can see several attempts but the payment has not been authorized.  Please check with your bank or try using a different credit card.  If there are still issues, please let us know.

Thanks

Bev

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 2, 2013 6:30 PM   in reply to David__B

I have been trying to buy the creative cloud membership and after entering my cc info I keep getting:

"We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later. To finish your purchase immediately, please call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here."

I'm on hold now- the automated answering says the wait time is more than 2hours..... really?? HELP!!!!

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 9:57 AM   in reply to l0n4

I have the exact same problem since yesterday, I've already tried other browsers.

I want to buy a Creative Cloud membership and can't do it due to that bug.

My country is not in the list for Adobe help line, and it's OK, I don't want to do it over the phone.

Please Help.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 2:47 PM   in reply to setentaydos

No response. Ok. Seems like I'll lose the chance of getting the discount on the full CC suite, and it's not even my fault.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 3:00 PM   in reply to David__B

I've been trying to get Creative Cloud for three weeks. Finally, I placed an order on the phone, the payment went through...

and then, magically, Adobe canceled it....

it all makes terrible sense, you see. Now I'm failing my class because of this.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 3:02 PM   in reply to David__B

My issue was reported to the Store Team a week ago. Is there any way to get in direct contact with them? They seem to have no interest in following through with my case here.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 5:16 PM   in reply to csunberry

@l0n4 - Please send me a private message with your phone # and I can make arrangements for someone to contact you to place an order

@Setentaydos - Please send me a private message with your phone # and I can make arrangements for someone to contact you to place an order

@csunberry - I see two attempts to place orders but both are listed as unauthorized. Have you used the card elsewhere successfully? I can make arrangements for someone to contact you but it appears there is some kind of issue processing the payment. You might want to double-check with your bank just to ensure the card is in good standing.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 4, 2013 12:25 AM   in reply to David__B

I did try two times, actually. Then, I called over the phone, placed the order, and the money was taken out of the account.

Then, mysteriously, five days later after that transaction, Adobe CANCELED my payment, despite the fact that it went through, someone just refunded it and it's still stuck in processing.

Also, Adobe took out several $1 purchases, which were refunded. There's nothing wrong with my account; the money went through, so I don't know why you guys canceled it. (It's right there in my transactions, and it's not like there's not enough money in there!) If they want to process it again, that's fine with me; I just need the product now. I'm totally freaking out because I've been trying to get this for so long.

You're welcome to call me, though.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 4, 2013 1:18 AM   in reply to csunberry

Hi csunberry

I'm looking into the issue with the order placed over the phone - will let you know when resolved.

Regards

Bev

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points