• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem installing cf9 or cf10

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cf8 installed on windows7 using the built-in sever. I have tried to install cf9 and cf10 using both the built-in server on port 8501 and using my installed apache web sever. I always get the result, can't connect.  I have installed and uninstalled many times to try all the different possibilities.  I have uninstalled cf8 and tried the installs using the built-in server on port 8500.  I have re-installed cf8 and it works fine.  Every log I look at says that everything is fine.  I have tired the services to start automatically and manually.  I do not know what to try next.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CF forum is your friend....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Cold Fusion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2012 Aug 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I have uninstalled Apache and all coldfusion and rebooted, I have installed cf10 using the built in server.  When I click on administrator on the start menu and  try to go to http://localhost:8500/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm, get a response of Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:8500.  It will do this whether I stop or start the coldfusion server.  None of the logs show any errors.  If I uninstall cf10 and reinstall cf8, cf8 works correctly.  Anybody have any ideas what to try next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which logs were you looking at (which exact files)?

Are you certain CF10 is listening on 8500?  (set in [CF directory]\cfusion\runtime\conf\server.xml)

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation