Skip navigation
DM1981
Currently Being Moderated

Title after export not in video

Aug 3, 2012 4:25 PM

Hi,

I have a problem I cant fix.

When i create text in a movie, i see the text in the monitor. But when I Export is, doesn't matter what exporttype, it won't show on the movie.

How can I fix the problem?

Premiere Elements 10

All video is PAL,

Two lines of text

Text start after 1 sec. of music.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 3, 2012 4:31 PM   in reply to DM1981

Can you post a screen-cap of your Timeline, showing the Title and placing the CTI (Current Time Indicator w/ the red edit line) over the Title, so that we can see it in the Program Monitor.

Also, if you Dbl-click on the Title, it should open in the Titler, and a screen-cap of that might be useful, as well.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 3, 2012 5:22 PM   in reply to DM1981

But it should be possible to have multiple stapled titles, or isn't so?

You have got me on this one. I do not know what "multiple stapled Titles" are. Can you elaborate?

I often have multiple Titles, and very often they are stacked, one above the other on separate Video Tracks, and often have both different start points, end points, and Durations.

I have never had a problem Exporting/Sharing to any format that I use. All Titles always come into the output file, just fine.

Good luck, and let us know just a bit more please. A screen-cap of the layout that is failing might be helpful too.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 4, 2012 7:07 AM   in reply to DM1981

I think that a screen-cap of the Timeline, showing your Titles, with the CTI over the "stack," and the Program Monitor showing, would go a long way to explaining what you are getting. I would also do a second screen-cap with one of the Titles open in the Titler.

It might be something very simple, or maybe not.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 4, 2012 7:18 PM   in reply to DM1981

By the way, where is the Work Area Bar on your timeline?

It's the light gray line that should stretch along the ticker on at the top of your timeline, over all of your video clips. It's nowhere to be found in your screen caps!

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 5, 2012 9:21 AM   in reply to DM1981

Look along the top left of the timeline, on the "ticker" where the seconds are listed.

See the silver thing at the left edge of that "ticker"?

That is the end of the Work Area Bar. Drag it to the right so that the light gray area covers your movie.

As on the attached illustration.

WAB.jpg

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 5, 2012 9:23 AM   in reply to DM1981

For more detail on the WAB (Work Area Bar), see this article: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/869683?tstart=30

Note: it is done for a couple of versions of Premiere, so what you see might differ slightly. Still, the concept is the same.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points