Skip navigation
katievmeyer14
Currently Being Moderated

My graphics tablet doesn't align with screen in Photoshop Elements 10

Aug 4, 2012 9:29 AM

Tags: #graphics #tablet #photoshop_elements_10 #photoshopelements10

Hello,

I had been using my Wacom Bamboo tablet on Photoshop Elements 10 with no problems whatsoever. Today it seems is a different story. As you can see in the image below, the tablet seems to not be aligned correctly with the screen. I am limited to draw in only the section I have scribbled in. I am unable to access any of the screen to draw, use tools etc because it just wont let me when using the tablet. When I use the mouse it is fine.

I have adjusted all of the settings and made sure everything is correct with my tablet driver and the settings of my tablet, I have no problem with any other program on my computer. I have two tablets and the same problem happens with both. I have tried un-installing Elements but the problem is still there when I re-install it.

I really am at a loss, it seems like such a simple thing to fix yet I am completely stumped on this one. Please help as I use my tablet on a daily basis and this really is gutting!!!

Fullscreen capture 04082012 172120.jpg

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,867 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 4, 2012 11:11 AM   in reply to katievmeyer14

PSE will respect the Wacom settings and sensitivities. Go to your tablet control panel and check your pre-sets. Or select he brush tool in the Elements Editor and change the settings to suit.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 5, 2012 12:29 AM   in reply to katievmeyer14

What is radlab? Are you sure that isn't interfering?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 5, 2012 12:57 AM   in reply to katievmeyer14

omg this is happening to me too! only its on opencanvas... ive fiddled with the tablet properties and the pen mapping properties...nothing seems to work :\ i got my tablet like 2 weeks ago and am a complete noob...

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points