Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indention on my dynamic menu?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2012 Aug 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://kellyandolive.businesscatalyst.com/aboutus.html

see link....this is driving me CRAZY. I can't figure out how to remove the indention from my menu? It should be even with the logo above it. I've tried switching out the style, and no matter which style I use there is an indention, bullet or both. I figured out how to remove the bullet using the list style type (none) but it leaves the indention and I'm about to go crazy.....please help me!!!

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could have kept this in the same thread ^^

You doing this in Muse or something?

You have no styles on the ul and thus by default it is indented because it has padding.

#nav_1325710  { padding:0; }

In your stylesheet ill fix it up for you.

Also:

You got a class on every li, you add that each time? You can just target the UL then li in your css more effeciently like:

#nav_1325710 li {}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing it in dreamweaver, I made a .ul style and made the padding 0 but it didn't work, then I set the padding on the left and right to 0 in the style I'm using and that didn't work either, am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With firebug if I add it inline it sorts it, I see no styles in a stylesheet added to it. You sure your doing it right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines