Skip navigation
owiseone61755
Currently Being Moderated

Can you guys watch my vid and give tips

Aug 5, 2012 12:31 PM

I'm new to adobe and new to premiero pro in general.  I made this music video highlighting the bellagio las vegas botanical gardens.  The soundtrack is Massive Attack "Paradise Circus".  I felt it had a fitting tone and I tried to edit to match the tone of the song.  I only used one transition in the whole video.  What kinds of things could I do to spice up the video and any suggestions on the way I cut and editted the footage??  I know a little bit of it is shaky.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 5, 2012 12:41 PM   in reply to owiseone61755

Please don't double-post.  I deleted your other topic.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 5, 2012 3:20 PM   in reply to owiseone61755

the music sounded nice. and the video looks pretty good. decent quality etc. I didnt see a connection between the music and the images ( video ) but that doesnt mean it isnt ' good '. the quality of both is pretty good.

I just dont see a " story" being told where the music and video come 'together' to say something definite.

then again, in this world of music videos and mtv , I am often at a loss to see any connection.

I guess the best I can say is that if YOU are happy with it, then it is very good.

And if you invite me to your house to visit dont ever offer to show your vacation videos because I will run for the exit immediately !

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points