• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get a black screen with the picture of a computer that says it has crashed, what's that?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2012 Aug 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this quite a bit now and I have the latest updates..Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this screen ask you to 'send an error report'  or  'Reload the page'  ??

does it still not work if you click reload the page?

I have that issue as well now and then, well alot more now after the update.

These guys seem to be looking into it.

Does this happen on any one site more then another?

are you using FireFox, Explorer ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says to "Reload the page" and then works again after that but it happens quite a bit.  I normally use Google Chrome and that is where it happens.

Lindan1112

[email address removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address and other private data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2012 Aug 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat should you be one of the people answering this for lintorden??? 

I am not sure what all is going on but you guys seem to pop into post, put something out there once and then let the post sink to the bottom????   

I can't help I don't know whats going on, I'm here trying to get help as well, and trying REALLY hard to keep my patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lintorden: what is your operating system & version?  Have you tried to disable Hardware Acceleration? (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337)

Dags37: I do not know much (nothing, actually) about Chrome.  Flash Player comes bundled with Chrome, so there isn't really much I can recommend in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Pat, I was thinking you were someone that works at Adobe.... and if you do, again sorry I don't mean any disrespect.

I'm finding this hard, since everything worked fine untill this 'update' came around now it seems like Adobe is pointing its finger at the user and I'm not smart enough to know 100% if it is or not.  All I know is that it work before but not now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Internet Explorer 9 and Windows Vista.  It always happens when I use facebook games and now the screen wobbles like it is split into different sections . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines