Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Help with Multi-issue apps and downloading

Aug 5, 2012 8:57 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to create a multi-issue app. For some reason, when I create the app in Viewer Builder it seems to be the Single-issue app creator as I am not prompted to upload a .p12 file, enter any passwords etc. There seems to be no option to create a multi-issue app. How can I create a multi-issue app and not a single one?

Also, once I create the app, under the column 'App Status' there is a button saying 'Activate'. I assume this is to actually submit the app but how can you do that if you haven't tested it? How can I download it and test it without 'activating' it?

Please help.

Jillian

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 5, 2012 9:20 PM   in reply to Jillian_T

Multi Issue option is only available for DPS Professional and Enterprise customers. This option is not available for Single Edition workflow.

If you have a Professional and Enterprise Licence, then your account is not correctly provisoned for use and you can create a new account using Account Administration with your Admin id.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 6, 2012 1:19 AM   in reply to Jillian_T

Please send me a Private Message or send out an email to Gold Support (You would have recieved information for contacting Gold Support in the welcome email) with your account id which you have been logging into viewer builder with, your company name, and DPS contract number if you have that, also mention your direct email in the message.. I'll check and get back to you.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points