I am running on windows 7 - 64 bit.
I have installed Flash Media Server 4.5 on the computer.
Everything seems like it was installed correctly, but when I open the Adobe Flash Media Server Start screen I am only able to see the
RTMP DYNAMIC STREAMING SAMPLE - Single Bit Rate play.
when i try to play the
(HDS) HTTP DYNAMIC
STREAMING SAMPLE single or multi bit rate
it gives me the
ERROR # 2032 message.
Can someone help me please?
Is there anything else I need to be doing?
You need to place the crossdomain.xml in the webroot folder.
This is how crossdomain.xml will look like to allow to connect from all domains
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM "http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd">
<allow-access-from domain="*" />
There could be several reasons behind error 2032. The most common are- problem with the website cookies handling, malfunctioning plug-ins, problem with website access permissions and corrupt registry.
Try the following steps in the manner they're given below:
A] Make sure there is no problem with the cookie-handling:
1. Open Internet Explorer. Click Tools | Internet Options.
2. In the new dialog click Privacy.
3. Click Advanced button.
4. Make sure the following box is checked:
Override automatic cookie handling
5. Click OK | OK.
B] Disable Malfunctioning Plug-Ins:
1. Click Tools | Manage Add-Ons.
2. A new dialog shall appear displaying a list of all installed plug-ins.
3. Disable third party plug-ins that you recently installed.
4. Click Close.
C] Provide Website Access Permissions:
1. Click Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Click Restricted Sites icon.
4. Click Sites button.
5. Make sure the list is empty.
6. Click OK | OK.
For more information and details, please visit:
Europe, Middle East and Africa