Considering it supports the less powerful GTX 470, and almost half as powerful GTX 285! I am not doing CPU rendering when I have this card!
There are ways to add a cuda enabled card but we have to know a bit about your system to point you to the solution.
- AMD Phenom X6 1100T @ 4.0Ghz
- nVidia GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB GDDR5
- 16 GB PNY XLR8 DDR3 @ 1600 Mhz
- OCZ VERTEX 2 60GB 2.5 in. SSD
- WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB 3.5 in. HDD
Here are some specs, if thats what you mean. I use Windows 7 Pro x64
Simply hack the raytracer_supported_cards.txt file in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS6\Support Files.