Skip navigation
ahmed T3lab
Currently Being Moderated

StageWebView not work in android

Aug 6, 2012 4:34 AM

I'm new on the Android platform, and I need to port an iOS app. Flex 4.6  was selected for this. There's a need to load an app bundled PDF within the app but I cannot seem to figure out how...
·         I tried using StageWebView, but it seems it won't load a PDF on Android (but works on iOS).
·         I don't want load it up in the web browser (it seems not to work anyhow)
·         I don't want to convert the PDF to SWF or to images...
Is there no "native" way to do this? I couldn't find any answered similar questions.
Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 6, 2012 5:23 AM   in reply to ahmed T3lab

Hmm. I don't understand your question. I think that's because this forum is really about using Adobe Acrobat to make fillable forms. Fillable forms aren't really big on IOS, I hink this is about something else. I'm at a bit of a loss, because I can't think where really to send you to find a community of people who are likely to know something about this. Maybe an IOS development forum? But is StageWebView something to do with Adobe Air - if so try here http://forums.adobe.com/community/air .

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 6, 2012 8:05 AM   in reply to ahmed T3lab

I'm moving this to the Acrobat SDK forum. We don't have a forum for programmatic workflows with Adobe Reader on mobile so it's probably the best bet for an answer as to what's possible on each device.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points