• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my screen shows "blocked plug-in? what should I do?

Aug 05, 2012 Aug 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my screen shows "blocked plug-in". what should I do to get the latest up-dates?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates of what...?  On what system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2012 Aug 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I have a MAC OS X Lion 10.7.4, a 2.4 GHz processor and 4gb of memory. I am trying to download the latest Adobe update but am not very checked out on this stuff. The "blocked" thing comes up so I would appreciate your thoughts and recommendations.

Sincerely,

R. Reische

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We still don't know what update you are trying to download.

Can you post a screenshot of that "blocked" thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2012 Aug 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do not know what to do i have the same thing on the screen blocked plug-in , try to update adobe flash Pl..... and the blocked still coming up , version 10.3.183.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2012 Aug 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update Flash Player. What happens when you try to download and install Flash Player?

Could you please go to the following folder: Library/Internet Plug-ins

Do you see Flash Player.plugin there?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2012 Sep 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the "Blocked Plug-in" message and have tried to install latest version of Flash Player.Have Mac OS X 10.7.4 with 2.5 GHz, 4GB.In system Preferences i see Flash icon. Plug-in version 11.2.202.235 is installed. Is there a newer version? I continue to see the pop-up message "current version is out of date..." when I click on" Blocked Plug -in"

see that Flash version 11.4 downloads but "install" button not highlighted, therefore new version not installed.

Message was edited by: 2654123

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2012 Sep 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you download it from here http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash downloads but when I proceed to "install" , the button is not highlighted,only the "quit" button. Success! I had forgotten to click on "User Agreement" box.Thanks for your help.

Message was edited by: 2654123

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more specifics.. OS, Browser and other specs.

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I have a MAC OS X Lion 1.7.4 version. Processor is 2.4 GHz, memory 4 GM. I am not very checked out on this sort of thing but was just trying to download the latest Adobe version and this "blocked" thing showed up. Any thoughts?

Very appreciative,

R. Reische

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2012 Aug 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me? Frustrating trying to find out what to do after a seemingly unnecessary  but standard Adobe Flash update and I can no longer see movies on Facebook or anywhere.

Mac OS X 10.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the others said...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am just trying to get the latest Adobe update and this "blocked" thing showed up. I have a MAC OS X Lion 10.7.4, a 1.4GHz processor and 4 GB of memory. Any thoughts?

Very appreciative,

R. Reische

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines